2004/04/16

Tetelestai!!

. . ....Or, "it is finished!!!" Heute Morgens scribt ich meine letzte Prüfung~!! And yes, it was German. Oi... I probably lost 30/40 marks for the essay part... the entire thing was out of 144 marks, so I guess losing 30 marks isn't the worst, right? I'd rather not think about it though.
. . .So now I'm free... ... to work on my essays. But yet I don't really feel like it. I guess I could work on some dA stuff... or work on that novel that I've been meaning to write for the past two years now... I don't even remember half the ideas I had for that thing anymore... I think I titled it "Ascension" but eh... yah...The mind of an 18-year old me... Hrrmm...
. . .I have cash now! yay! I think I'm gonna order pizza. lol. That should last me at least a day. =]

No comments: