2004/04/06

Disinterest

. . .Feeling horribly unmotivated at the moment. Not sure if it's due to my lack of sleep, excess sleep, lack of protein, or just collective school stress (for not having taken a term off in 2 years). Yes, that's right, 2 years. That means I've been in school all year 'round, winter, summer, spring, autumn (not necessarily in that order :P). The last summer break I had was July/August 2002... My, that was a long time ago... And I'll probably be doing some MORE school for at least 2 more terms.
. . .GAH~!! I *might* be doing co-op at my favourite school, or I might take up a tempting offer for residence in Uni for the fall... It ultimately comes down to money, sadly. I think. I mean, should I actually *have* the oppertunity to do co-op in the fall, I'll have the *experience* to put on my résumé, but then comes the complications of Toronto residence; I can't work in my condo; too much distraction. On the other hand, if I were to stay in Waterloo, I'd be able to take those Pmath courses and graduate early with a minor in pure math. I wonder if I can do the co-op term in the winter.... hrrmm... k, note to self: phone school contact.

No comments: