2004/04/21

The Epithet

. . .Just saw a pretty powerful movie - The Browning Version. I cried 3 times!!! T_T Such a powerful movie. And the ending was so much better than I thought it might have been, given the beginning, and where I thought it might be going. I guess I should have read the backcover of the cassette jacket first before going into the movie. Not really the point of the movie, but just watching it makes me want to learn Latin again. And *maybe* even read The Agamemnon...
. . .Meanwhile, I'm finally back in Toronto, and hating it. Everybody's not done exams yet, which is quite frustrating. And it's horribly cramped here in my condo, so I don't have a lot of freedom either. Sister's studying for her exams, so I don't have access to her computer (hence, no dA fun stuff, no MSN, etc), whereas my alternative is to use the out-dated P-133, which while powerful for its day, is severely outdated and virtually an antique in the electronic realm of computers.
. . .I don't really see myself surviving here for more than 2 consecutive days, so unless people are offering me a place to stay for the night, I'm just gonna go back to Waterloo after this weekend.
. . .Gosh, I hate this world. Not only are we forced to live in it, we're also forced to live by it. Either that or live in the simplistic ways of the Amish. Grr... Anywhoo...
. . .Blogging on this computer isn't blogging at all. Maybe I'll see some of you while I'm still in Toronto.

No comments: