2004/02/23

Believe

. . .With around $-66.something in my bank account, I have $20 in my wallet to get me through the next two weeks that OSAP takes to give me the money. Isn't life fun? I also have 2 midterms this friday. Yay! And my overdue essays are dreadfully overdue. Funny how the internet makes the sense of urgency less stressful.
. . .But the weekend was a lot of fun. And although I didn't get to see everybody, it was fun nonetheless. ^^; Though strangely enough, most of these people were new... well, "new"... lol.
. . .Sorta makes me wonder 'bout life. Why couldn't we get that uni-education WHILE we're on the job? what's wrong with the apprentice system? just because it's old doesn't mean it can't be modified. But not like one man can change the world... ...well, not me anyways. ^^; I'd best get back to work now... ... and wondering if I can live on liquids for 2 weeks.

Edited 8:12pm

. . .Grr... I gave in to hunger today... T_T In total, I had an egg muffin, 591 mL of Sprite and two sandwiches. I hope I can do better tomorrow... I'm so mad at myself for wasting my resources like that... ...and for those of you who don't really know me, I'm not anorexic! I'm simply in a hellish state of poverty.

No comments: