2004/02/01

Breeze

Some things in life are bad,
They can really make you mad,
Other things just make you swear and cure.
When you're chewing on life's grissle,
Don't grumble; give a whistle,
And this'll help things turn out for the best...
- Monty Python, Meaning of Life
. . .I've been told I haven't been blogging as much as of late... ... though I'm unsure as to what one could possibly mean by that statement... o_O It's only been 2 days or so... ><; Anyways... first weekend in UW... Finished my Calc. assignment, so I'm happy. But I failed my second combinatorics assignment... so balance is restored. T_T
. . .German is mediocre. =/ Not doing terribly well, but not able to fail miserably either. And as for life in general... well, It's busy. Taught my roommate how to cast on (for knitting) -- knitting for the needy. It's a pet project, with a current goal of ehh... 30 articles of clothing, I think? like mitts, hats, scarves... Does a pair of mitts stand for one or two articles of clothing? Hrrmmm...
. . .So busy, and yet so unmotivated... origami, here I come!

No comments: