2004/02/11

Terseness

. . ."Short and Sweet," as they would say. Having said that, one would wonder how this post might be... haha...
. . .Yesterday, I wasted hours in front of the TV just because it's so damned easy to do. And I discovered this hilarious children's cartoon -- "Teen Titans", from the producer of Superman, Batman : the Animated Series, Batman Beyond and Justice League, Glen Murakami. It's really given me quite a kick, and I think I've found a new sanity-preserver in this tasteless and unrefined lump of grey, ie Waterloo. What's it all about? Not terribly sure yet, 'cept that it has Robin (from batman), and some other interesting characters, each cool in their own way... (personal favourites are Raven and Beast Boy. :D)
. . .Funny egg incident happened yesterday... ... but it's more easily told with my wild gesticulations, so I'll save that story for when I'm back in Toronto. =)
A Japanese producer in an American company... no wonder the songs were in Japanese... hehe.
. . .Anyways, musn't digress... I have a lot of work to do, and much more to avoid. Tschüss~

No comments: