2004/02/29

Nocturnal War

. . .That was one crazy weekend! Met three "new" people; hoping to get their contacts soon. ^^ We even got some work done on Saturday! I was so surprised. Shells sorta crashed on the couch. But Huklin and I got work done. =) Speaking of whom.... I'm never sleeping with a guy ever again! Men are so anti-social in bed! grr...
. . .Hrrmm... that might be misinterpreted a great many ways, so I think I should probably explain. Most guys have a certain level of homophobia, and to "prove" themselves, they end up doing silly things... such as sleeping as far away from each other as possible... ...even though the blankets only have so much area they can cover. SO, this silly gesture results in a large tunnel of air being created between the two (or more) bodies, lending to a lot of ventilation (and therefore) a drastic drop in body temperature.
. . .Arguably, the opposite isn't necessarily better either. I remember one time where the guy moved around so much in his sleep... the waking up experience was ehh... ... ... a bit of an adventure. I won't speak much on the subject cuz it happened so long ago. But yes. No more last-minute sleepovers. Either that or I should get an emergency stash of sleeping bags for my overnight guests. haha...

No comments: