2004/02/06

Endlich~

. . .I wrote my Combinatorics midterm today... and I could actually do all of it!!! Granted, I probably lost some marks for failure to explain what exactly I was doing, omiting therefore statements, etc... and I forgot to do 2.c, but overall, I think I was ok.... ... at least, I hope so... haha...
. . .You have no idea how good it feels to know what's going on again. For the past month, I've been sitting in class, totally lost, hoping that if I sit long enough, things would just fall into place. But no. It took two half-days of full-blown study/cramming to get things going. And know I understand some stuff... (and can appreciate why it's easier than my weird counting method.)
. . .I'm now back in THE Candian city, aka Toronto. Cuz, ya know, it's big, dirty, and inpersonal. Just like America! Yay... haha.. seriously though, it's the only centre of civilization closest to Waterloo.. *shudder* Aaaanyways... yupyup... still got a lot to cram for... and if I get overzealous in my cramming, I just might even be ahead by a lecture or two... That'd be very cool. =)

No comments: