2004/02/24

Skewed

. . ....And that's why I shouldn't blog when I'm really really tired. Makes me sound more depressed and scary than things really should be. I think I've worried every reader of this blog, and freaked out yet another friend from one of those weird e-mails I'm infamous for. But after a LOT of sleep (went to bed at around 9:30pm) I think I'm feeling better. =) The money situation is rather factual, but I can certainly change my perspective on the matter, can't I? As for the OSAP thing, the Canada Post guy told me around 5 business days.. so that means this Friday or next Monday. ^_^
. . .And so, I hope to finish studying for German today and get half of my Calc assignment done. ...And quite possibly study for Stat 230 as well. Stupid math. grr... I gotta remind myself to drink more water... lol... bad habits die hard. haha...

Added 10:17pm
I've come to the conclusion that one should always do things without thinking about how it might affect others. After all, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission. =P

No comments: