2004/02/02

Orange Pekoe

. . .I think I'm developing an addiction to tea... Tetley's Black (Orange Pekoe) Tea, to be exact. I think I added a tad too much sugar into my cup, so maybe that's what I'm getting addicted to... mweeheehee.... in any case, I've been getting at least 3 cups a day of tea since thursday... o_O
. . .But as my MSN nickname said last night, "Tea -- the civilized way to pull an all-nighter". Not that I actually did... haha... but I did manage to deprive myself of sleep and still wake up on time for class. =D German is getting interesting; the grammar's starting to click again... (after getting two bloodied up assignments... T_T) So the moral of the story: Study. lots. Ah, Frank, why can't I be more like you? Hrmm.... scratch that thought... :P j/kj/k~
. . .And now for some Combinatorics cramming...
Added 11:21pm
Oh yah... interesting thing happened today in German... aside from the fact that I went to all my classes... haha... we were practising the genitive case (essentially, possessive for nouns)... Our instructor gave us the example, "the snow is the wintercoat of the earth", in which case Earth is the genitive noun. And then she made us make up examples. I was like, "the rain is the tears of Heaven...?" to which some of the girls (with german-speaking backgrounds) were like "aww..." And then my instructor says, "you've stolen all the girls' hearts." o_O Ah well. My instructor's pretty cool... ...though I'm sure I shouldn't skip class so much... ha-ha...

No comments: