2004/02/21

Plans and Actions

. . .Wow... spent another 24+ hours with a boy... *sighs* wait... crap, that sounded wrong. haha. It's been one crazy reading weekend for me. Mainly cuz of the sheer number of hours I spent with the boy, I didn't get as much studying as I would have liked.... =/
. . .But it's all good... cuz uhh... yah... hehe. It's good to just laze around and not do anything in particular, eh? Though I'm now stressing about how much German I can possibly cram in before Monday... ... with a Calculus midterm on the friday... eeps... luckily, German is only an elective for me, but I'm supposed to be a linguist, dammit.... T_T dunno what's gonna happen. I'm supposed to be meeting someone for lunch today... I still haven't decided what we're doing though... eep...
There simply isn't enough time!!! Well, that and I have this curious inclination to NOT work when I have more than 8 hours between lectures..

No comments: