2004/02/09

Yay! ...D'oh...

. . .I got my combinatorics midterm back today! =D And I passed! ...with an 85%... which I guess isn't so bad... 'til I realized that some people got 115%... ... which just isn't so cool... T_T And aside from the obvious 20% I lost (out of a hypothetical 125%) I lost another 20% on really stupid mistakes... I'm kinda scared to ask what the class average was... (average of like, 10 people or something...)
. . .BUT! At least I learned something out of it, and I actually understand the concepts! Had I not crammed those two days, I shudder to think what sort of awful marks I would have received. Ah well... I had a weekend of play... which was very relaxing for me. I guess today and tomorrow should also be filled with work. Whee!
. . .And just to show how much I enjoyed my weekend, I'm gonna make a shoutout to everybody I saw o'er the weekend! (In chronological order) :
Jessica :: Wow, it's been such a long time, eh?!?! It was crazy-coincidence, but it worked out pretty well, don't you think? haha... Yes, I still like Toronto more... :P We should get back into the habit of writing letters, eh?
Jennifer :: "ch" in German can take on three different sounds, depending on which vowel it follows... it's like, a "hard" -ch if it comes after an "a" or "o" or "u", but it's a "soft" -ch if it comes after an "i" or "e"... or something like that. o_O Keep on singing! I don't have to speed up anymore for Journey to the Past anymore! =D
Jörick :: No, I'm not bitter... hahah... I didn't know that your ears were that good at night... lol. I hope you're still drawing; I wanna see some new stuff in your sketchbook next time I'm back in town! ^_^
Edward :: Rubik's cubes are cool. Thx for teaching me some other algorithms, eh? ^_^ I know, it was sorta nerdy, but hey, we'll probably end up as some other guy's boss, right? haha... Come to Waterloo for Software Engineering! ;)
Brandon :: Sleep more! ... and study more too while you're at it! LoL.. kinda hard to do both at the same time, eh? haha... games aren't that important, and technically neither is school... but we're all Chinese here, so... ;)
Lena :: I henceforth dub thee "Ellie". =) You have such an awesome array of music!! Where do you find all of it anyways!? No, I'm not jealous... lol. And thx a million for the ride home, eh? XD

No comments: