2004/03/01

Full Circle

. . .Got two midterms back today... guhh... did so horribly... ... trying not to think about it, but sorta forced to cuz I still have finals to look forwards to... (and also that Intro. to Combinatorics midterm tomorrow...) So I suspect I should actually study everyday... ...afterall, I *am* in school, right? No time to be living... ...despite being in our youth and our prime... ... not that I have anything against society at large, but I'll save that for a carefully worded and well thought-out essay.
. . .It's really forced me to rethink my lil' plan... After all, it's one thing to finish what one sets out to do, but another to change according to the situation. I'm not sure if I'd rather be diligent or intelligent, but either way, I can't be fence-sitting on this issue. I guess I'll try my hardest this term, and decide where to go from there. Maybe I should even take a term off school and really just think about what I want to do...
. . .The disadvantage of having many interests, eh? ...And having Chinese parents. Never sure what'd be good for both appearances and personal satisfaction. Hrrmmm....................

No comments: