2004/03/27

Expectations

. . .So the tiny lacunae at the back of my mouth are *supposed* to be there. And I thought the stitches came out too early or something. Yes. Everybody at my dentist's office has such a personality; I have too much fun when I'm there. (that is, before they start the savagery that is their business.)
. . .Going to the optometrist was kinda fun; he's not too old, and not too bad-looking either. Not that I was checking him out or anything. Aanyways...
. . .I picked out new frames for my new perscription, so come next week, some of you *might* notice something different about me. I didn't really spend that much time deciding on it -- might be because I was tired from the lack of sleep. But apparently they're brand-name frames, so I guess I should be happy. I cut my hair, which makes all the difference in the world for any Chinese adult. He's like, "well, normally I wouldn't do this, but since your son is at Waterloo, and he seems like such a neat, clean good boy, I'll give you a discount". I was like, "whoa! haha.. This guy is so cool!" Yes. Anyways...
. . .Gonna go to MV later today; hopefully I'll get to buy my 120 colour-set of prismacolor coloured pencils! ^___^ And after that I'll be going out to dinner and movie with some friends. Whee~

No comments: