2004/03/08

Pain and Pleasure

. . .No pleasure in this equation though. Every time I swallow, it hurts. I think my throat is inflamed or something. I'd be drinking honey-water right about now, if only I knew where the honey was... (Do we even have honey in this apartment? Hrmm..) I have 2 days to finish my calc assignment *and* cram for my stats quiz. Assuming I want to bother. And then I have 'til friday to finish 3 essays. On top of the Combinatorics and German which no doubt I'll also have to work on. Looks like I'll actually be working full-time for once during my days off on Tuesday and Thursday. And looking forward to next term? Not really...
. . .I thought University was supposed to be fun! But then again, I learned from an early age that what applies to most people most typically doesn't apply to me. (Living on campus the first term with a roommate might have been fine for most people, but it breached on the borders of Hell for me.)
. . .I can't believe that I actually woke up without my alarm clock this morning! Somehow, I "knew" that it was 7:00am. Either something subconciously woke me, or... But then again, I went to bed earlier than normal... (around 12:30 or so? ...as opposed to the regular 1:30+)
. . .Owww.... even yawning hurts... I think it's from a desperate lack of moisture in this room... it's soo dry... I should have buckets of water in here to normalize the room. And I have class at 8:30am.. whee...

Added 1:49pm
. . .The human body is truely a wonderous thing. My body just produced something from somewhere in a form I've never encountered before! (Assuredly, the place of production was north of the equator.) But ehh... yah.... I'd rather not speculate what it is exactly, or what it used to be.

No comments: