2004/03/06

Frustration!

. . .Talk about a weird dream... I dreamed this melody (probably as a result of the assortment of musical strangeness I subjected myself to last night) -- very j-pop... but the lyrics were christian... (even though they were in Japanese... lol). And now I can only remember the chorus... which kinda stinks... so I guess I'll have to hire a hypnotist to help me remember the rest of the song, eh? lol.

Added 3:31pm
. . .MORE frustration! My precious encyclopædia set was GIVEN away curtesy of my beloved parents. It appears my family enemies aren't the only surly chinese people around... It was Britannica too!!!! granted, it was from 1989 or something, but still! They were supposed to be mine! And now my amoral backstabbing antispawn have decided to freely give away yet another precious thing of mine... ... Am I supposed to be amused? God must be laughing in Heaven...
. . .On the other hand, I'm beginning to see what my once-dear friend meant by saying that I had high standards... ... ... though personally, I don't think it's unreasonable of me to expect people NOT to give away something that isn't theirs to give...

No comments: