2004/03/11

Demons

. . .Well, the title should be "yao guai" (any/all supernatural creatures of Oriental lore), but that somehow doesn't carry the same effect in English letters. Still not getting math; I've moved on to number 4 of my list below. I went to a 24/h snack store thingy at Shell. The guy was actually young! And I can't believe I lost my voice! I guess chatting online didn't do much for my vocal chords, eh? He was like, "is that everything?" and I tried saying yes, but after realizing that I couldn't speak, I just nodded. He probably thought I was a bit strange... but when he asked whether I wanted a recipt, I asked for a bag... or tried to. :( he guessed it though. :D So yah... and he wished me a good night. haha... Now there's some small-town service that I can live with ~^_^~ (unlike the pissy service afforded at the Harvey's in the plaza...)
. . .I guess you could consider this to be an all-nighter, though I stocked up on sleep the afternoon prior, so not sure how it counts on a technicality... But yah... this room needs to be cleaned, and my papers need to be written.

Added 6:30am
. . .Found a counterexample to something I was supposed to prove... spent too much time making sure I didn't mess up definitions/go crazy. Started to clean my room... There's a lot of plastic bags in here... ... And now that I organize my stuff, it appears that I really don't have that many possessions... I'm just very good at spacing it all out. LoL... I really need a bookshelf. My books (which by now are many) sorta line the wall on the floor... Good books should never be on the floor! :( Cleaning my room (i.e. moving around) helped wake me up a bit; and the sky is turning light again. tonight was pretty fun. At around noon, I would have been up for 14 hours... so it would be healthy to go to bed at mid-afternoon... (would I still be experiencing jetlag if I suddenly forced myself to live by an opposing timezone?) And eeeeww.... so much garbage... I won't go into detail... it's embarrassing, really... But yah... Now I have so much floorspace... and no carpet... :(

Added 6:16pm
. . .Just shy of 4 hours left 'til I've been up for a whole 24 hours!! Kinda exciting, really; never been awake for that long since CWSA... I guess no sleep during one's youth really does take it's toll, eh? Not making any major headway with the math, but at least I now sorta know how to do the damned second question. Turns out I was wrong about the counting thing. Counting edges just became that much more humane! :D

No comments: