2004/03/10

O'ertaken

. . .The invasion, though passive at first, is now waging war at full throttle! I barely have enough resources to operate within the boundaries of this seige. My ability to focus wanes, and I also have trouble articulating, nevermind the runny nose, nausia, hot and cold flashes, etc... But having taken the day off, I'm now taking advantage of what remains of my morning to work on my Combinatorics assignment, due Friday!!!! (ahh!!)
. . .Got my calc. assignment back today... and I got 84% on it!!!! I was soo shocked when I first saw my assignment... I couldn't believe it! I failed my midterm, was maintaining an ~66% for assignments, but now my first 80 in calc! Whoa... I guess that was the highlight of my day.
. . .Things left to do 'til friday:
1. Quell invading forces (the probasive alien virus)
2. Complete Combinatorics Assignment
3. Clean room (for prospective future subletters)
4. Finish waaaaaay overdue essays
5. Get at least half of last calc. assignment done.
In that order, even... I think... Right. Well, off I go to start my combinatorics assignment.... Guhh.... graph theory!?!? Whee... (Why can't I ever focus??? I blame internet. :P)

Added 11:40pm
. . .Woke up at 10:00pm... I think I crashed sometime in the mid-afternoon... My roommates were still around when I slept, so somewhere around 2~3pm? Yah... I think I have an entire evening to learn combinatorics. My illness is really escalating... Not fun at all. Not getting anywhere in my combinatorics assignment. That's not fun either. :'( And just when calc was getting better too...

No comments: