2003/10/14

見利思義

. . .可惡!! Nobody's messaging me ... ... 'cept for a certain ex-fangirl... *sniff sniff* Am I the only one who has time to spare? Well, no, not really -- I really should be working as well.
. . .Class was really good today; learned some more Chinese literary devices. They also organized things differently, so it was kinda fun for me with me English and all. So yah, basically, I learned about rhetorical questions (apparently, there's three kinds of them), and also two forms of oxymorons. Well, only one's really an oxymoron, I think the other one's just reg. conceptual contrast. (ehehe... the difference between coherence and cohesion...)
. . .Gotta memorize some Confucian quotes and stuff for my test sometime this week. People are picking on me for being the 'other guy' in the class... (this is what I get for being in a class filled with females...) ... not that they're evil or anything...
...not that I'm bitter or anything...
. . .Woman who sits behind me is being a little too friendly, in my opinion. Either she likes me, or she's trying to 'help' me 'fit in'. Blarg.. Away from me, away I say! *hem* No, she's not that bad... I'd just rather not be talking in class. ^^; Yah, have homework today... (for the first time). Gotta do some ... ... exercises to prove I know how to use those literary devises. Whee... So, off I go...
. . .Aside from that, not too much has happened yet. Waiting for lunch to arrive... ... and freaking out at the alarmingly slow pace at which I'm learning Mandarin. Maybe I should stop blogging in English... :P
. . .Ah, it's too funny. Checked my marks today for last semester, and for the Algebra class, to which I practically only went 9 times for, and the final exam of which I finished an hour and a half early, I ended with an 83%! WHOOHOO! And ahaha. I wonder where I lost my 17%...

No comments: