2003/10/27

hotmail in taiwan

. . .What the hey's wrong with hotmail???!? I try to download my attachment (which is shown to contain no virus. Then, instead of giving me the window to select which directory I'd like to save it under, it loads a "please re-enter password" screen. K, so I re-enter password. I'm now back at the 'home' page of my hotmail account. I go to inbox. then my e-mail. then attachments. "No virus found!". "download". "please re-enter password". What the F***!!!! Grr... and this cycle repeats no matter how many times I do it, under whichever language encoding. (so it can't be because the language setting is confusing how the code is being read. but it's not only this computer; the exact same thing happened to me at Tao Bai Ren's house on their family computer. GRR!!!

No comments: