2003/10/20

Rescue me...

help me...
. . .At mother's Taiwan best friend's house right now. Her son has brought two guests for dinner, and made things extremely socially awkward for myself. Why?
1. Little if any introductions were made. I have no idea with what relation they have to anybody nay, to each other.
2. Since I'm the foreigner, it's a natural subconcious (or perhaps superconcious) inclination to stray from the 'odd-one out', and to chat about more merry matters which apply to a greater number of people. Sufficed to say, I'm feeling alone in a room full of people. And so, I escaped the dinner table to type my feelings away on this blog. The real tricky part is to mask the feelings that I type; I'm sure they'd be able to sense a hint of discomfort and/or emotional anguish.
. . .Yay! People online, so I don't have to write anymore. Now to distract my emotional mind with

No comments: