2003/10/13

Taiwan Stalker!

. . .So yah... today after class, on my way to my uncle-in-law's office, I'm standing in the train, waiting for my stop when this woman suddenly approaches me. At first, I reason, "well, I'm by the door, so she's probably getting off at the next stop. No need to be alarmed.
. . ."ehh... sorry for asking but umm... how long did it take you to grow your hair?"
. . ."geeehh.... .... 4 years..."
. . ."Ah, really! So anybody can grow hair as long as yours in four years, or does your hair grow especially fast?"
. . ."iunno..."
. . .And yah... conversation spawned from then, and stuff. She ended up asking for my name and phone number, but settled for my e-mail instead. Talk about scary!!!!
. . .Meanwhile, I'm being threatened to include a certain someone in this bog... so I guess I shall...
. . .So yah... recently started IM'ing an interesting fellow, who's incidentally also a 華僑 from Texas. My conversations with him are a real eye-opener for a small glimpse at American society. ^^
. . .K, now I'm hungry... lunch time! :D

No comments: