2003/11/13

A River Flows

. . .So I haven't really blogged in the last little while, huh. Two days ago I had this loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong talk with Tao Bai Ren about society, what's the 'best' way to act/be, how to treat other people, etiquette, differences between western and eastern mentalities and why she shouldn't make assumptions about me.
. . .And it was so long that she made me miss an episode of my lil' Chinese show.
. . .Anyways. Yesterday was my second lesson with the kiddies. Kevin was a lot less focused. And Vivian seemed pretty keen. I taught them a bit about weather and reviewed dates, so hopefully, they can now say what kind of day it is. (e.g. "cloudy, freezing, warm, dry, etc.")
. . .I think tomorrow the teacher wants me to sing for the class to determine whether the class should go as a whole for some sort of singing competition.
. . .And as you can see, I'm not terribly witty or senscient right now.... *thud*

No comments: