2003/11/10

*thud*

. . .I'm losing my ability to write. So tired today. And I'll need lots of energy tomorrow. *sighs* maybe once I start editing my friend's essay, my mood'll change.
. . .Now, I'm not a pessimist (just a cynic), but I noticed that nobody ever bothers to comment on the longer entries... I wonder if it's cuz they can't afford the time to read through it all, or if they just don't know what to say, or if they're unthinkably insincere and only read the beginning and the ending. *sniffs*
. . .But yah... poeple never seem to give any input on the issues that seem to matter more.. it's more about jokes and laughs about what linguistic blunder I've done, or what sort of miscommunication I've endured.
. . .Where's the love? Are all my friend's just fair-weather friends? (do you guys even know the term?) :'(

No comments: